Until recently, the only rejuvenation method was complicated cosmetic surgery with many contraindications, long recovery time and high risk of serious complications. Nowadays, there are many non-surgical techniques to restore the youthfulness of the skin. Laser lift, with the reviews we'll be familiar with, is one such technique.
Laser lift is an effective rejuvenation procedure that does not require long recovery time, stitches and complications are minimal. Consider the muscle lifting lasers, the effectiveness of each of them, contraindications, read reviews.
Types of laser lifts
The resurfacing process is characterized by the effect of laser radiation on biological tissues. The pigment cell selectively absorbs light, for each region it is different: blue light suitable for hemoglobin, red light suitable for melanin, infrared spectrum for water. Light energy is converted to heat energy in the color-bearing area.
For this reason, different types of non-surgical laser lift are used:
- Non-abrasive (photoelectric);
The main activity of both methods is to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis. These proteins help the cuticles stay firm. In young skin, they are produced without further stimulation, but by the age of 30-35 in many women they start to be produced in smaller amounts, leading to the first signs of skin wilt. .
Both lifts are intense and deep enough. Carbon lasers slow and stop the aging process.
The range of neodymium laser applications
For a long time, before the emergence of neodymium lasers, tattoos or other images of the human body could only be removed with the help of resurfacing, skin abrasion surgery. or cold engineering. But no method guarantees complete removal of tattoos. This often leaves nasty bruises and scars.The
Neodymium laser guarantees free tattoo removal, and is therefore very popular with the customers of tattoo salons and cosmetic medical centers. It affects the human skin without pain, without bleeding and practically no recovery time.
According to the time the neodymium laser is exposed to the skin, the procedure takes a few minutes, depending on the area to be treated. Its working principle is that it acts directly on the pigment, i. e. on the cells or tissue where it is located, without touching the healthy skin.
What procedures are done with the neodymium laser:
- removes unwanted vegetation (hair loss) - the device can be used regardless of hair color or skin color
- rejuvenation - deep exposure to the laser beam activates collagen production, responsible for skin elasticity
- permanent tattoo and makeup removal - effects clockwise, directly on pigmented cells
- in vascular pathology - laser beams seem to capture the affected vessels, reducing their size and becoming almost invisible
- removes scars and scars - neodymium lasers make the skin smooth and stretched due to active collagen production
- for acne or post-acne treatment - laser not only rejuvenates the skin but also reduces ugly inflammatory manifestations and acne
The skin may be red right after the procedure, but it should go away on its own after a few hours. The procedure itself is painless, only warmth can be felt.
Non-ablative laser rejuvenation
The laser hits the dermis of the skin. Non-dissociation lasers do not damage the housing and do not have a strong regeneration process. It does not evaporate the faulty tissues, but only heats them locally. This process forms new layers of protein cells that function as vigorously as in youth.
Simultaneously activates metabolism, increases elasticity, normalizes sebum secretion, narrows pores. Effective for patients 25-40 years old. Smooth out shallow wrinkles, delay the appearance of new wrinkles.
Dealing with unhealthy skin, lethargic epidermis, fatigue.
The effect is not immediately obvious. Cells must produce collagen and elastin needed for regeneration and smoothing. The first positive changes can be observed after two weeks and the last changes after two months. Approximately four sessions are needed, each of which is conducted once a month.
Pros and Cons
The main advantage of laser muscle lifting is that it is not, after all, a surgical procedure. Alternatively, it can be done superficially and done on an outpatient basis, or affect the deep layers of the skin - then a few days after the procedure will have to go to the clinic. But there are other significant pluses:
- minimal skin injury;
- can be performed under local anesthesia;
- short recovery time;
- reduces the risk of complications and side effects;
- can be done on sensitive skin;
- allows you to adjust the intensity of the impact.
Pain after the procedure is present but is much weaker than after surgery.
But laser lift isn't always helpful. If the skin is severely stretched and suspended in its folds, it is not possible to restore its firmness and elasticity to the extent that the problem can be resolved with this method. Excess will only have to be removed with a scalpel. Here you cannot do without a classic operation.
The laser also cannot cope with very deep imitated wrinkles. Here, Botox or fillers will have to be used as additional measures. But the effect of such a comprehensive rejuvenation will last a maximum of 3 years, and the cost is equivalent to a surgery, the results can last up to 5-8 years.
Before starting the course, the esthetician should warn that with the following contraindications, the vaginal tightening procedure is not possible:
- Any acute illness;
- Cancer, cancer;
- Tendency of sheath keloid formation;
- With diabetes mellitus;
- Blood clotting disorders;
- At the age of 55, such rejuvenation is ineffective.
This procedure is not considered injury, but proper skin care is required during recovery. It will help you recover faster. Let's look at what procedures to take after a laser face lift.
Benefits of Laser Neodymium Activity
Neodymium laser is widely used in aesthetics due to its versatility.
Advantages of using the neodymium laser in aesthetics:
- unwanted hair removal
- reduces the appearance of age spots, regardless of origin
- for inflammatory skin processes and the post-acne stage
- remove tattoos or permanently fix makeup
- skin rejuvenation
- ability to perform procedures regardless of skin type or hair color
- can perform the procedure even in summer (while other laser equipment during operation in the summer can lead to burns, since the depth of their rays is negligible)
- safe, painless and operating speed (neodymium laser projection is done quickly)
- does not require special care following skin contact and complications such as skin burns are rare
Recovery and Care
The recovery time depends on skin condition, regeneration capacity, professional esthetician, type of laser treatment and care. On average, it takes about two weeks or more. Fractional lasers cause the least damage, thanks to which full skin is restored in two days.
One month before laser muscle lift, the epidermis is treated with creams with glycols, retinol. They also take antiviral drugs to avoid the appearance of herpes sores. After grinding, a sterile bandage is applied to the skin. It was filmed two days later. The crust appears and should go away on its own after a week.
You cannot remove them yourself, otherwise scars and red marks will remain.
For a quick recovery after laser resurfacing, special care is required. The patient must follow all the recommendations made by the esthetician.
During the regeneration period, the cover is more sensitive. For the first six months after your session, keep your face out of the sun and use sunscreen. In a month, it is worth giving up steam baths, baths, hot showers. Heavy physical exercise is prohibited.
- Wash. The skin should be sprayed carefully with a spray bottle. It should not be wet or wiped off.
- Treated areas are cleaned with vinegar or a saline solution several times a day.
- The damage is dealt with with special preparations or sea buckthorn oil. Funds are applied up to five times a day.
- If the pain is too severe, you can take a pain reliever. If the pain persists after a few days, you should see your doctor. Usually, discomfort and pain syndrome subside within a week.
- If after 3-4 weeks you can still see uneven, spotty areas of skin, you can cover them with skin lightening measures. Makeup uses blue shades to neutralize red.
How to rejuvenate segment works
One of the absolute pluses of this process is that it's painless. Cosmetologist applies the method of viral anesthesia, the patient only feels a little tingling in the treatment area. Anesthetic is applied just before the beginning of the treatment session, about an hour - it all depends on the area of the surface being treated..
Important: Your skin will not need additional care immediately following the procedure.
It will take more than a week to get back to normal rhythm, while surgical recovery requires a longer time to adapt and recover.
During the first two days, the facial skin becomes swollen, after which (in 2-4 days) the skin will be red, after which (4-7 days) the dead cells will begin to leave, peeling off, giving wayroom for beautiful, young, healthy skin.
The following negative consequences sometimes happen:
- Infections. The sheath is treated with special preparations, the antibiotic is taken orally. This is quite a rare case, only about 5% of patients are worried.
- Pigmentation: the appearance of dark or light areas. Proper care will help you avoid problems.
- Scars are formed from exposure to excessive laser beams or independent attempts to remove crust formed during recovery.
- Swelling, itching, or burning may last up to three days.
After applying the CO2 fraction rejuvenation:
- rejuvenating, firm and resilient skin,
- mimic wrinkles smoothed,
- improves skin,
- the border becomes sharper,
- pigment disappears, dark spots after acne, tightens pores, Scars and stretch marks
- are removed.
Results are displayed after the first procedure. The specialist will tell you how many procedures are needed to get the desired results.
There are many positive laser facial stretch reviews. There is an improvement in the texture, relief of the skin, the disappearance of wrinkles. But there are complaints of pain, itching for several days, severe edema, cyanosis of the skin. Many patients are not satisfied with extended recovery times - two weeks or more.
Non-laser non-surgical facial stretching will permanently solve aging problems, remove fine wrinkles, improve the texture and appearance of the coating. But it is important to remember that you need to choose clinics that have been verified and strictly follow your doctor's recommendations to avoid complications.
Complications or consequences of the typical procedure for laser skin peeling and resurfacing are practically imperceptible to non-ablative laser rejuvenation. During the first 1-2 days, mild redness and increased skin temperature may occur. After that, these signs disappear without leaving a peeling off.
Non-dissection laser rejuvenation rehabilitation does not require any restriction or treatment from the patient, but the cosmetologist must give you recommendations to reinforce the effect. get. Non-dissection laser skin rejuvenation can be considered safe thanks to the "lunch break" procedure - once completed, the patient can return to their normal routine and interact with people without shameabout my appearance.
It should be understood that non-ablative laser rejuvenation is essentially a healing procedure, too gentle and “gentle”, so it is naive to expect an effect from it comparable toa tightening surgery. This treatment is suitable for maintaining a healthy and youthful skin, but with no global anti-aging results. Patients with visibly loose and lumpy skin, dark and heavily pigmented, loose wrinkles and folds are more suitable for classical laser resurfacing or "fractional resurfacing". - procedures that have a dissection effect.