Smooth, velvety skin, glowing complexion is the first step on the path to perfection. But the stress, lack of sleep, unbalanced nutrition, solar radiation, the wind, the dust adversely affect the condition of the skin. The aging process begins in silence: slows down the metabolic functions and the cell division, which leads to loss of elasticity, wrinkles.
The big value is heredity, however, more significant is the role of beauty care. You want to prolong your youth, beauty, many women have resorted to various innovative methods such as laser fractional rejuvenation of the skin.
Fractional skin rejuvenation – advanced technology, designed by Italian experts on the basis of the effects of the CO2 laser . The laser penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, starting the process of cell renewal and the synthesis of new collagen, restores the skin's elasticity, smoothness, eliminates pigmentations and wrinkles.
The scanning system allows the physician to select the different density effect, to produce a targeted radiation, thereby individually to solve the various problems of the patients related to age-related changes in the skin, to eliminate both the small and pronounced wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, nasolabial folds, to successfully get rid of age spots, traces of acne scars or acne or manifestations of hyperkeratosis.
The reinforcement, as well as the "capture" effect between treatments fractional rejuvenation specialists injection of hyaluronic acid, which has powerful moisturizing effect and stimulates the collagen, elastin fibers. Or after the elimination of wrinkles, Botox injection is to modify the "abnormal" facial habits.
In the method, the
The laser beam heats the deep layers of the epidermis, and "vaporizes" microparticles "old" skin, alternately damaged and undamaged areas. The fractional laser acts as the "jail". Brain receives a signal to restore the skin begins to increased synthesis of new cells and fibroblasts, which occurs due to the compression process of the skin.
Of course the treatmentsThe duration of the procedure is approximately 30 minutes, the duration of the course depends on the age of the patient, the treatment area, the condition of the skin, the desired effect, and the complexity of the task. On average 1-3 treatments at intervals of 1 month. Positive changes can be seen immediately after the 1. session, but gradually increasing, "speed up" 2-3 weeks after the course.
The results of the procedure
Laser resurfacing face allows us to reach a strong lift age correcting deformation of facial contours. Some women aged 45-50 years, the so-called "gravitational ptosis" – in breach of the facial contours. Fractional rejuvenation of the face, areas of the neck and chest restores skin tone, the density, the flexibility, which makes it effective in tightening. In addition,the skin resurfacing is an excellent method of dealing with scars and stretch marks. Fresh scars, stretch marks can be eliminated by 90%, the old scars – 60 to 70%.
Also, Fraxel is a great way to return to the hand was smooth, soft, get rid of age spots, as well as the "sign" of thin, translucent skin, so dense, velvety, elastic.
The advantages and disadvantages of the method
- High efficiency. The method allows to achieve the specified long-term rejuvenating effect, gives you the opportunity to acquire healthy, shining skin, restoring the earlier appeal;
- Concentrated point of impact, which greatly increases the efficiency of the method because the laser only affects the problem area, without nearby areas;
- Security. Fractional rejuvenation is not only effective, but safe process. Studies show that there are no significant side effects don't occur;
- Pain-free. Usually the procedure without anesthesia. But in patients with a heightened sensitivity threshold can be applied analgesic lotion.
- Directly after the procedure, there is mild swelling, mild redness of the skin, but they are already 2-3 days;
- Within a week after the procedure, it is appropriate to postpone exposure to the sun or use a sunscreen to avoid age spots appearance.
- Chronic diseases in exacerbation stage;
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding.