After the age of 30, many women begin to notice the first signs of aging in their skin. Small wrinkles appear, the epidermis begins to lose its firmness and elasticity, and hyperpigmentation appears. This is an irreversible process and can be stopped.
Especially for this, the rejuvenating mask has been developed at home after 30, made from products found in most refrigerators. These are simple formulas that help restore moisture and firmness to the epidermis in the shortest possible time, and the surface - a well-groomed youthful appearance.
Products are made with ingredients that help saturate the skin with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other substances necessary for cell renewal.
Skin care features after 30 years
When it comes to skin care after the thirties, an integrated approach is crucial.To do this, follow the advice of estheticians:
- Clean.In the morning and evening, it is necessary to cleanse the face of impurities. To do this, you can use various modern drugs.
- Remove cosmetics.Before going to bed, it is important to remove the remnants of cosmetics. This can be done with micellar water, natural oils and other readily available substances.
- UV resistant.Regardless of the season, you should use cosmetics with an SPF filter. For the summer, products with a filter above 35-40 are used. For the winter period, 20 units are enough.
- Firm.To restore timbre, drugs are used that do not contain alcohol.
- Hydration.In the morning, before applying cosmetics and in the evening, the skin must be thoroughly moisturized. For the night, special products are used, which should be applied 30 minutes before bedtime.
It is important to establish a nutritionally complete diet. The diet should contain vitamins, minerals, and protein. You also need to get enough sleep, avoid stressful situations, monitor facial expressions, and regularly perform facial exercises.
In the event of skin swelling, imitation of wrinkles, excessive dryness and flaking of the skin, as well as a decrease in elasticity, then it is necessary to turn to more serious measures. In this case, the anti-aging mask after 30 years is indicated, it is mandatory to follow the course.
Rules for the production and use of anti-aging masks
Before turning to natural remedies, you should familiarize yourself with a few rules that need to be followed to increase effectiveness:
- The mask is applied only to previously cleansed skin.
- Alternatively, the face can be steamed. This improves the penetration of the active ingredients of the agent into the deep layers of the dermis.
- Should exfoliate before applying the mask.
- Masking is done in the afternoon a few hours before going to bed.
- Funds are not prepared in advance. Masks must not be kept in the refrigerator. The composition is prepared immediately before use.
- The day before the proposed manipulation, the ingredients must be checked for the absence of allergic reactions. To do this, they are applied to the elbow or the skin of the wrist. In the absence of redness, itching and other allergic manifestations, the ingredients and the mask itself can be applied to the face.
- All procedures are performed along the massage line. When applying the mixture, be careful not to make the skin tight. To facilitate work, a soft brush is used.
- After applying the mask, you should lie down in a comfortable and relaxed position. You can turn on music or light scented candles. Unable to talk and tense facial muscles.
- On average, the composition is kept on the skin for 20-30 minutes, and then washed off with warm water.
- After removing the mask, to close the pores, the skin is wiped with ice cubes with herbal decoction.
- Also, after the mask is applied, a traditional cream is used.
After the first application, you should not expect instant results. To achieve visible results, this procedure should be performed regularly.
At home, anti-aging masks for wrinkles after the age of 30 and older are performed 2-3 times a week. The course lasts 1-2 months, then it is recommended to take a break of 2 months. Then the course can be repeated.
The means is not applied to the skin of the eyelids and lips. Specific care preparations are provided for these areas.
Mask recipe after 30 minutes
There are many recipes to create the best skin care products at home. Products are selected depending on the desired effect and skin type.
For rashes and other superficial lesions, it is better to postpone using the product for a few days, until the wound has healed a little. As a result, infection and other unpleasant consequences can be avoided.
To get rid of wrinkles, the remedy with cucumbers is used. The mask moisturizes well, restores skin elasticity and smoothes wrinkles. The ingredients stimulate the production of its own connective tissue protein.
- ½ small fresh cucumber;
- yolk of an egg;
- teaspoon vitamin A;
- 1 tablespoon full-fat milk cheese.
Mix all the ingredients and mix until a homogeneous mass with no lumps is formed. Apply a thick layer. Leave for 30 minutes.
This is the best remedy for women whose age has exceeded thirty-five years.
Mask for the skin around the eyes
The skin of the eyelids is very thin and fragile. Under it, there is no fat layer, so the epidermis quickly fades. The first wrinkles appear in the eyelid area. To restore beauty and youth, smooth out small wrinkles and smooth out large ones, masks are used, with the main ingredient being bananas.
- 1/3 ripe banana;
- a teaspoon of melted butter;
- 1 tablespoon Milk;
- 2 drops of almond oil.
The ingredients are thoroughly mixed. This composition is applied to the eyelids for 20 minutes.
To rejuvenate and even get out of the shade, the following remedy is prepared:
- Use a fork to mash a spoonful of ripe avocado pulp.
- Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Pour a tube of vitamin C into the mixture.
Mix everything well and apply on the skin for 15-20 minutes. The ingredient stimulates the regeneration process in cells, eliminates hyperpigmentation, improves elasticity.
To remove mushy
To tighten the skin and get rid of sagging, you can use a 30-minute wrinkle mask from a mixture of vegetable oils at home.
To prepare it in a porcelain dish, you need to mix 1 tbsp. olive oil, 3 drops grapefruit essential oil, 3 drops castor oil, 1 tbsp. kaolin. Apply the composition on the face and leave until completely solidified, then remove.
This agent improves microcirculation in tissues, saturates them with oxygen, stimulates the production of structural proteins and the formation of new cells.
Homemade cosmetics can also be used to remove impurities. Some products clean pores well, remove excess sebum from them, and exfoliate.
To prepare the composition you will need: 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of kaolin, a few drops of lemon juice. All ingredients are mixed well. The composition is applied for twenty minutes. In addition, heat is used. The tool helps to remove peeling, clean and tighten pores, reduce dark spots, lighten freckles and age spots.
Aging skin needs vitamins. In this case, a properly balanced diet is not enough. From there, the skin receives the minimum amount of necessary substances.
To maintain youth and beauty, you should regularly apply a smoothie mask. To prepare for it, it is necessary:
- Tocopherol - 1 teaspoon;
- Retinol - 1 tsp;
- Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
Mix oils and heat on water bath. Add a tube of vitamin C. Apply to the skin for half an hour.
For combination skin
Combination skin is one of the most difficult skin types to take care of. It is important to remove excess shine, flaking skin, shrink pores and provide good moisture to the skin. To maintain their youth, people use the following masks:
- a teaspoon of dry yeast;
- a teaspoon of kaolin;
- 50 grams of milk;
- a teaspoon of starch;
- red pepper on the tip of the knife.
Add yeast to warm milk. Dissipate. Pour in the rest of the ingredients. Apply the composition on the face in a thick layer for 20 minutes.
For aging skin
Aging skin needs moisture. When the epidermis loses water, the skin becomes flaky and an unhealthy shade appears. A remedy made of seaweed, homemade yogurt and glycerin restores elasticity.
One tablespoon of dried algae is poured with 50 grams of green tea. Add a tablespoon of yogurt and 3-4 drops of glycerin to the resulting mixture. Stirred. Apply on face, neck, freckles. You cannot put composition on the eyelids. The mask is left on for 30 minutes.
For oily skin
Oily skin often has breakouts. To eliminate inflammation, a grapefruit remedy is used.
- a spoonful of citrus juice;
- ½ cucumber.
Pass the vegetables through a meat grinder or blender. Add protein and juice. Mix. Apply for 20 minutes. Good refreshing ingredients, clean pores, remove redness.
For dry skin
With excessively dry skin, there is a feeling of tightness, itching and peeling of the skin.
To get rid of them, you can use a mixture that includes: a teaspoon of agar-agar, 2 drops of natural orange oil, a spoon of sour cream.
Agar-agar must first be steamed in green tea. Let the swelling sit for 5 minutes. Mix with the rest of the ingredients. Apply the mixture evenly on your face for 40 minutes.
For problem skin
Problem skin is prone to rashes, dryness and flaking. To eliminate age-related changes and maintain a well-groomed appearance, masks with the following ingredients are used:
- liquid honey tbsp;
- st. l. onion juice.
The mixture is applied with fingers not on the entire face but only on problem areas for 25 minutes.
Lift the mask
The biggest demand at home is to apply a face mask to tighten and rejuvenate the skin after the age of 30. Such ingredients remove puffiness, smooth wrinkles, improve contours.
To cook you will need: protein and flour. The result will be a thick slurry. The composition is applied for 30 minutes. The tool has a pronounced lifting effect.
When using this mask for rejuvenation at this age, you can achieve good results in the shortest time and erase several years from your face. In this case, you do not have to spend significantly on expensive salon procedures.